New Spree Updates
Taobao Spree #004 [OPEN] *NEW*
PINKYA Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
D.P-shop Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
╭☆糖衣子☆╯Tang Yi Zi Spree #001 [OPEN] *NEW*
《香榭時尚精品》Shoes Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
梅梅露--DREAMS~* Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*

.blog

Monday, September 15, 2008

Refund details.

All spree-er,

Thank you for waiting patiently for your spree item. Those that need your spree item urgently can email me for collection.

I have done all the sorting up for spree item. I am left with ESA spree only for refund calculation. Please note that I will only refund all when I receive all spree-er participating in the spree. Hence please give me your account no via email so that after refund spree-er can get their items.

I will be concluding all the calculation tonight. For spree-er who particiapte more than 1 spree, I do allow collection of combined spree.

Labels: