New Spree Updates
Taobao Spree #004 [OPEN] *NEW*
PINKYA Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
D.P-shop Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
╭☆糖衣子☆╯Tang Yi Zi Spree #001 [OPEN] *NEW*
《香榭時尚精品》Shoes Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
梅梅露--DREAMS~* Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*

.blog

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Self Collection at my house

Dear all spree-er, due to my family problems and the change in my working place. I can't provide delivery service to all my spree-er. Hence, I suggest all spree-er to collect their item at the void deck of my blk. I will still do meetups for MRT station but subjected to my free time. In addition, normal postage will be done once to twice a week.

Hence, in order to encourage to encourage spree-er to do self-collection, I will be giving S$1 off the handling fee for next purchases and MUST have a minimium purchases of 2 items.

Labels: