New Spree Updates
Taobao Spree #004 [OPEN] *NEW*
PINKYA Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
D.P-shop Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
╭☆糖衣子☆╯Tang Yi Zi Spree #001 [OPEN] *NEW*
《香榭時尚精品》Shoes Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
梅梅露--DREAMS~* Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*

.blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Phone retrived

Hi all,

I finally got back my phone. Hence, all those with my no. and need to ask me regarding the spree status can sms me. But please let me know who are you, since my phone now don't have any of your contacts.

Let me do a quick sum up.

PG Mall left 1 batch because P502PR (my item) will only reached Taiwan tomorrow, 10th September 2008. Those who want to collect partially first can also let me know.

Orange Bear - 1 batch just arrived. (My mum informed me)

ESA - All items arrived. Please arrange with me the mode of collection. Refunds to calculated tonight.

Bigi Bag - All items arrived. Please arrange with me the mode of collection. Please give me your account no. for refunds. I will only refund when all the spree-er give me their account details to prevent any mistake.

Pinkya - All collected except Meiling's item. It was bounced back. (I think due to insufficient postage stamps.)