New Spree Updates
Taobao Spree #004 [OPEN] *NEW*
PINKYA Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
D.P-shop Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
╭☆糖衣子☆╯Tang Yi Zi Spree #001 [OPEN] *NEW*
《香榭時尚精品》Shoes Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
梅梅露--DREAMS~* Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*

.blog

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Updates

Hi to all spree-er,

I know some of you have been waiting very long, I am sorry. I just changed in workplace which has longer working time. I have tried to sort it out ASAP. However still take one week since all the spree arrived together last week.

In addition, I am going to do all the refunding tomorrow. Since ibanking is not avaliable after 11.30pm (If I am not wrong). In addition, I will also do a update for pong pong shui preorder and my maymaylu and Star spree.

Keep a look out as I am going to open new spree next week. It will be Cutie and... 2 more to be announced later.

Special Thanks to Sherry. I really do not have time to meet up for collection as there are quite a no of her item. I will be giving her S$2 off her next spree. I know that is not much but that is all I can do.

Do take note of some changes for the next month spree. I will post another update soon.

Thanks for all the support~~