New Spree Updates
Taobao Spree #004 [OPEN] *NEW*
PINKYA Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
D.P-shop Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
╭☆糖衣子☆╯Tang Yi Zi Spree #001 [OPEN] *NEW*
《香榭時尚精品》Shoes Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
梅梅露--DREAMS~* Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*

.blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

Short and quick updates

Sorry all babes

Don't worry, I did not run away with the money. :)

Just note that so long I have email you the payment email means I have received your money le. Currently, the Orange Bear Spree has become a bit too big and Orange Bear spree of order method is different whereby they are being ordered by the product code-colour-size. I am having a hard time doing the coding. I have to do one by one.

Previously, I also do it myself. But last time the order was not as big as this time round. I will order by batch. Hence, if you need your item very very urgently, please let me know. This is to prevent of your you to get charged by the 7% GST.

Just a short update since I can't seems to edit my post.

Spree item Arrived:
123 Acessories and Bigi Bag Spree. I have yet to open the box and I promised I will sort up the items tonight.
Spree items shipped:
Baimomo item finally reached Singapore. (It have not yet reached my house).
Pinkya spree item was shipped yesterday.
Payment Made:
PG Bag - Money Send today. (Sorry babes, I have been q-ing up since Monday but always too many people. Finally ask my dad for help, he send it today.)

Just for your info, I will be going on a short trip to Johor for 2 days. I will do the necessary arrangement after Tuesaday for meetups, self collection and postage.

Labels: ,