New Spree Updates
Taobao Spree #004 [OPEN] *NEW*
PINKYA Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
D.P-shop Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
╭☆糖衣子☆╯Tang Yi Zi Spree #001 [OPEN] *NEW*
《香榭時尚精品》Shoes Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
梅梅露--DREAMS~* Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*

.blog

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Updates

Greeting to all babes.

Since a lot of spree-er have complained that they are unable to download the order form. I have decided to change my ordering system. Hence all new spree from today onwards, please use the new ordering form for my upcoming spree.

In addition, I have also change the order form for Preorder and instock item.

You just need to copy and paste the format. Fill in the necessary things and email me your orders. If any babes still don't know how to use the form, you can drop me an email/MSN. I am more than willingly to teach you how to use.

I have also decided to introduce home delivery service. It will be charged S$10.00 per trip and done at my convenience only. I can delivery after 6pm as I am working. For bulky delivery, I will send the item via a pickup, hence the ERP charges is applies and is excluded in the S$10.00. Interested parties for this service can email me for more details.

I shall fix the rates for all purchases to SGD1:NT20. I have been trying to lower the spree cost. However, I have been absorbing all minor charges. However, my mum have been helping me send all the items and the concealed cash letter and transportation fees all this needs money. With most of the spree-er join purchase their item with their friends. I really did not earn anything out of the handling fees. In order not to overcharge those buying in bulk, I decided to continue my S$5 lump sum handling fee.

All current spree will not be affected. Upcoming spree starting on 15th July 2008 will be affected by this changes. All spree-er please take note.

Status of my spree
1. PG Mall Spree #001 (Completed)
I have finally completed a bag spree. Thanks for waiting patiently. All items collected.

2. Orange Bear & E-Style Spree #001 (Closed)
I request them to wait for all items to be in stock then we send to Singapore. This is to prevent the confusion in the Taiwan side. Joan have cancelled all her orders due to the extra 30% shipping. In addition, I have instructed them to split into 2 boxes then send to Singapore. This is to avoid the 7% GST.

There will no longer be Batch A and B since they will be sent to Singapore together. Please note that no discount given since it is the first time we are buying from them.

Now we are only waiting for this last item:
產品編號 A4096-1-46
產品名稱 蕾絲情緣~黑/米杏系鏤空感蕾絲拼接短袖長版上衣
下標日期 2008/6/30
金額 330
數量 1
總計 330
商品狀態 預購追加中(進度查詢)- 2008/7/19

Conclusion:
Annie (4/4 item in stock)- Cancelled 2 items
Joan (1/5 item in stock, 1 item OOS)- Cancelled
Fern (4/4 item in stock)
Teri (1/1 item in stock)
Sherryn (2/2 item in stock)
Emily (4/4 item in stock)
Sharon (7/7 item in stock)
Sharon Add on(13/14 item in stock)

3. Bigi Bag Spree #001 (Closed)
I have send the orders and seller have ask me to confirm the orders. However there is an error in their order form.

4. 【⊙布包熊⊙】Bu-Bo-Bear★ Spree #001 (Cancelled)
I have cancelled all Bu Bao Bear item due to the easy unavaliability. I will not be doing this spree anymore. Unless I am having a quick spree.

Refund Details:
Christina: 2 items - S$15.95 (Paid) - To be refund fully upon collection of pong pong fen
Apple: 1 item - S$15.95 (Paid) - Used to offset Bigi Spree #001
Alicia: 1 item - S$20.50 (Paid) - Used to offset Bigi Spree #001

5. 【白媽媽衣舖.Baimomo】 Spree #001 (Closed)
Closed. Currently 24/25 items. I have emailed the orders waiting for them to reply.

6. 123飾品館 Spree #001
Open. Currently NT130/NT1500. To be closed 31st June 2008 or when reached NT 1500

Updates on my preorder status
I still have yet to receive my orders, I will wait a few more days and try to call their hotline.

Chin - I have yet to mail her(Normal Mail)
Emily Chia - i got it myself
Pam - collected at AMK MRT (Meetups)
Christina - 1 Pong Pong Fen (Self collection)

Upcoming new spree
1. PINK-YA Spree #001 as requested Sherry
2. ESA Spree #001 as requested by Fern
3. E-Style/Orange Bear Spree #002 as requested by Fern (I will only open upon completion of my current orange bear spree)
4. PG Mall Bag Spree #002 Requested by Alicia

Should anyone wants an spree, please email me at lovelystarshop@hotmail.com