New Spree Updates
Taobao Spree #004 [OPEN] *NEW*
PINKYA Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
D.P-shop Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
╭☆糖衣子☆╯Tang Yi Zi Spree #001 [OPEN] *NEW*
《香榭時尚精品》Shoes Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
梅梅露--DREAMS~* Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*

.blog

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Weekly Updates

Hi babes,

Before I start my nagging, there is an important announcement:

Please note that I will be going to Malaysia (Taiping) for 5 days, starting from 19/06/2008 - evening (Thursday) to 23/06/2008 - morning (Monday). I know Tokyo Fashion, PG Mall and Pong Pong fen/Shui might reached Singapore when I am not around. I assure you that I will ensure that someone will be receiving the goods and I will inform the picking up of your loots.

I am really happy for all the support you guys have given me... I managed to closed 2 deals this week... It is really a record for me...

1. Ms Chow: 我的美丽日记(My Beauty Diary) - Pearl Powder Mask x 5 (Leaving me with Pearl mask out of stock (Free gift given for first customer is 我的美丽日记 Rose mask mask)
It was send out via normal postage and she confirm with me that she has received it already.


2. Ting: BAG-A-001: No. 5 Shoulder Bag (Free Wallet) AT $18
It was send out by Emily's Mum. Special thanks. (But my mum did commented Ting look fashionable) ^_____^


Now updates on my spree status
1. Tokyo Fashion Spree is sent out estimated delivery date will be 21st June 2008.

2. 1 items was OOS in PG Mall Spree. The seller email me that the OOS bag will be arriving on the 21st June 2008. I believe that the loot will arrived earliest end of next month.


3. Orange Bear & E-Style Spree has an order of 8 items. I hope that I will not need to cancel this spree.
Ms Mei Ying, please make the payment ASAP. If I cancelled this spree, I will refund your money. Don't worry.

4. Bigi Bag Spree - Currently 3/15 Orders.
Christina informed that she will pay me end of this month before my spree ends.

5. 【⊙布包熊⊙】Bu-Bo-Bear★ Spree - Currently also 3/15
Christina informed that she will pay me end of this month before my spree ends.

6. 彼兔betwo Spree - Currently 1/20
I must hit 20 orders or else spree cancelled. Pls note that there is also a Paypal charge (estimated to be 2.9%) to be collected after the seller confirm the paypal charges.


Now updates on my preorder status:
I have decided to close the pong pong shui spree by this Sunday even though we did not hit the capping orders. Hence all the below mentioned personnel, please pay me by Monday 6pm. I will send you an email regarding the payment.

Erin - 1 Pong Pong Shui (S$28) - Unpaid
Chin - 1 Pong Pong Shui + 1 Pong Pong Fen (S$59) -Unpaid
Pam - 1 Pong Pong Shui (S$28) - Unpaid


That's all for the updates.