New Spree Updates
Taobao Spree #004 [OPEN] *NEW*
PINKYA Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
D.P-shop Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
╭☆糖衣子☆╯Tang Yi Zi Spree #001 [OPEN] *NEW*
《香榭時尚精品》Shoes Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
梅梅露--DREAMS~* Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*

.blog

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Updates

Finally completed my first spree

Just a self intro of myself.


After taking part in n no. of spree. I do love the cheap bargain that there is no way u can find in Singapore. However after meeting irresponsible spree organiser that gone missing with my money/items after the spree end. I got cheated once. Therefore I am extra careful when I am doing spree. I will try to minimise all danger that might be met.

However accident do happen so don't blame me for that since most of the spree organised I will also take part too.

I am one on-line shopping freak. I love online shopping. I do note that some taiwan seller is selling things that is in bad quanlity. Hence I will not ogranise the spree... Some spree I have not take part before, hence I really need the feedback of my spree-er on the quality of the items. I welcome any comments on my blog shop.

Enough of my rubbish self intro that no one might be interested.

Just a quick update on my spree/pre-order status:

1. ☆東京著衣☆ Tokyo Fashion Spree - Closed and Ordered

2. PG Mall Spree - Currently 2 bags ordered (Pending for 1 more or 8 more bag) - I am thinking to use 空運/水陸 for my shipping. I will consult all babes ordering before deciding
- 空運→運送約10天工作天,不包含例假日 More Expensive
- 水陸→新加坡運送約25天工作天,不包含例假日 Cheaper
However I do prefer 水陸 if there are only 3 bags

3. Wi.Wi Spree - Cancelled (Bec No orders)

4. Pong Pong fen/Shui Pre Order #001 - 1 Pong Pong Fen & 1 Pong Pong Shui. All babes interested please update me earlier because if all the babes that has enquiry are ordering I may hit the target of S$300. (Currently S$59/S$300)

For promotion I will be giving away 我的美丽日记(My Beauty Diary) for any purchases more that S$50 (While stock last). Babes that is buying pong pong fen/pong pong shui can get one for just S$1.

So what are you waiting for? Hurry and order.

Labels: ,