New Spree Updates
Taobao Spree #004 [OPEN] *NEW*
PINKYA Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
D.P-shop Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
╭☆糖衣子☆╯Tang Yi Zi Spree #001 [OPEN] *NEW*
《香榭時尚精品》Shoes Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
梅梅露--DREAMS~* Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*

.blog

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Change in Changes

Greetings to all babes

I have decided to make some changes in my blogshop.

1. My handling fees will be fixed at S$1/item, regardless of what type item you are buying.
For a peroid of 3 months(1st June 2008 - 31st August 2008), my handling fees will be caps at S$5. This means that if your purchase more than 5 items, your handling fee will just be charged at a lump sum of S$5

2. The maximium duration of my open spree is 1 month. I will decide to close the spree or cancel it.

All the changes is applicable all my current spree. This changes do not applies to my pre-orders.