New Spree Updates
Taobao Spree #004 [OPEN] *NEW*
PINKYA Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
D.P-shop Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
╭☆糖衣子☆╯Tang Yi Zi Spree #001 [OPEN] *NEW*
《香榭時尚精品》Shoes Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
梅梅露--DREAMS~* Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*

.blog

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ungoing busy peroid at work

I am sorry to all spree-er, I have been undergoing sudden increase of stressful work load increase. I might not be as efficient as before. However, I will be answering all questions on tagboard as soon as I see them. Due to last week, my monitor spoil causing distruption in my updating work.

New Spree will be opened next month and some spree will be extended. Please grab hold of your chance for the last spree session of the year. I will not be opening new spree until the end of the chinese new year. (Unless fast ones)

This is to prevent my house from becoming too messy for the arrival of Chinese New Year. I will take this time to do some ammendmence in my blogshop. I might be introducing new ordering system to prevent missed emails. Hence, stay tunned.

*maymaylu spree-er: I overwrite the ordering form hence, I will need to redo the calculation sheet. I will try to give it to you by this weekend which is by tomorrow.*