New Spree Updates
Taobao Spree #004 [OPEN] *NEW*
PINKYA Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
D.P-shop Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
╭☆糖衣子☆╯Tang Yi Zi Spree #001 [OPEN] *NEW*
《香榭時尚精品》Shoes Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*
梅梅露--DREAMS~* Spree #002 [OPEN] *NEW*

.blog

Monday, October 6, 2008

Spree Updates

I am sorry all spree-er, I dun mean to not update the blogshop of mine. Recently my work is quite busy. Thanks for a lot of nice spree-er out there that is very patient with me. Especially Inez, I have all your orders records just that I haven't update yet.

Just a brief summarise on my spree item status. PG Mall bag is left with Mitchelle and Tan's bag yet to be send out. Mitchelle will wait for my refund calculation when I am going to do it tomorrow night. I hope that I can finised it soon as I have dragged too long. Tan's bag will be send out after I finished all the refund calculation. Orange bear items have also reached my house le. Well, I should say it reached quite sometime but I have yet to do the calculation regarding refunds as the seller have not quote me the cost of the last shipping yet hence I couldn't do the calculation.

There will be a meetup tomorrow at Yishun MRT station for the following spree-er:
1. Yin - Orange bear Spree #002
2. Rae Chong - Pg Bag spree #002
3. Jenny Soh - 2 Pong Pong fen + 1 Pong Pong Shui
4. Goh Pei Shan - 1 Pong Pong Fen + Orange bear spree
5. Jessie - Orange bear spree #002

Anyone who need to get their items tomorrow can email me before lunch time.

Lastly, 梅梅露--DREAMSSpree 001 items reaching soon.

This means Emily will need to do calculation for 3 sprees. I promised I will finish by this Sunday.

Maybe sidetrack a bit, Emily will not reply on the 9th October 2008, as I will be celebrating my boyfriend's birthday with him. So hope all spree-er can understand...

Labels: , , , , ,